BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

amayapampa npv anyone?, page-103

1. jwt
    3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    You know, I live my life being an expert in my field, but as far as mining goes, I know diddly squat. So when, as a shareholder, I read this interaction, I'm thinking, puck, these guys know what they are talking about; I'm not thinking, they are right; they are wrong; I'm thinking, bloodly hell, I'm getting some usefull info here; or at least some serious input; just some bloody dialog. It doesn't matter who is right; none of you will be right; none of you. But at least we get lots of views; and from that we can make decisions, or not , as we choose. This forum is not a contest; why does in degenerate into a slanging match - like this one did - it started so well. Everyone takes everything so personally. Threads don't have to have a conclusion - a who's right, or wrong. Share your views; be prepared to say, "I'm wrong", or just say, "lets agree to differ" - not that difficult. That's serious ego stuff. But seriously, thank you for all that time spent in analysing the variously projects that you did. Cheers jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.