CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Unfortunately he will do as much for us as gordon toll will do...

1. 34 Posts.
    Unfortunately he will do as much for us as gordon toll will do for us, and K Rudd will do for us, and the other public servants in ASIC will do for us. - Nothing.

To them, the money we have lost in CMR is not of their concern. It is other peoples money. They still have their superanuation, and have their weekly pay packet, and they do not have to look after a payroll, nor pay for workers comp or land tax or payroll tax, nor do a BAS and IAS.

I too have written off to many politions over many years with various issues with only a few replys, and it is always a stock standard, Thanks for your input.we value it greatly, the gov't has put XXX $$ aside for this section of the budget blah blah blah, and we appreciate your concerns.

Out of everything I have ever done, the one thing that really peeves me off, is this one.

After Tony Burke became minister for Agriculture after the rudd win, and he is my federal member for Watson in Sydney, I sent him a Ham for Christmas, with good wishes, and a personal letter from myself, family and staff and a bit of speil on our operation in his electorate, along with about 3 questions regarding the export meat industry that I am involved in.

I DID NOT EVEN GET A REPLY, OR A THANK YOU for the Ham, which was personally dropped off to his office in my electorate, and taken in to his office fridge, with my letter. so I know ihe got it and it was a fresh good ham. and he is not Jewish, muslim or a vegetarian, and eats pork.

At christmas time, I would normally give out about 50 hams, to various clients, friends, supporters, and he is the only person EVER not to say a simple thank you, over about 20 years.

My opinion on politions in this country is not good and, NO I DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS EITHER, I don't like any of them. I don't like labour, don't like liberal, dont like greenies. All I want is for those people who are meant to represent the public, is for some respect, as it is my taxes and my 70 hour weeks, paying for their wages, and dishing it out to every joe blo who wants a hand out.

Rant over for the day,

Butcher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.