CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

amazed at no contact, page-18

1. 1,971 Posts.
    got this reply from the asx, took them 5 weeks to reply to my 1st email then i sent them a reminder a week ago

Dear Sir
    Compass Resources Limited (the “Company”)

Thank you for your further emails dated 11 February 2009 and 9 March 2009 expressing concern that the Company was permitted to trade on 27 January 2009.
    Your observations in relation to the Company have been reviewed for the purposes of listing rule compliance. In conducting our review nothing has come to our attention to indicate the Company is not complying with the listing rule in question.
    As stated in our letter dated 9 February 2009, we are not able to revert to you specifically about the action ASX MS may or is taking in this matter. ASX MS jurisdiction in relation to listed entities is defined by the ASX Listing Rules. Any concerns about possible misleading conduct by the Company or its directors should be directed to the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). Please contact ASIC’s infoline on 1300 300 630 or alternatively on [email protected] in respect of your complaint.

Thank you once again for raising your concerns with ASX MS.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Black
    Manager, Issuers (Sydney)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.