ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

amazed thats the best post ever

1. 1,651 Posts.
    Amazed posted this , which I believe makes perfect sence $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    I hope you dont mine amazed but I will re ost for those who will miss it due to the shear volume in here .....welldone
    WATER.....WATER....WATER.......

" Water bills set to skyrocket "

June 27, 2009

" The increases come as Water Minister Tim Holding announced that a long-held plan to pipe recycled water to the Latrobe Valley to cool power plants has been axed because the project would add hundreds of dollars a year to the cost of water."

Interesting timing ( yesterday ) to announce the pipeline to Latrobe axing. Why announce it yesterday ? Why not last month, last year or next month...why yesterday ? Maybe the Tincom news prompted it ?

" pipeline.....was a cornerstone of the Government's water policies in the lead-up to the 2006 election .......pipeline was abandoned yesterday "

Seems a drastic move. If it was a cornerstone policy, they must have something concrete in motion to replace the pipeline. I dont buy the desalination alternative. Again, why suddenly announce it yesterday when the pipeline has been in planning for 3 years. A coincidence ? Doubt it.

" But the pipeline was abandoned yesterday because a business plan found the cost would run to $3.9 billion, well above the initial $1 billion price tag. Announcing the decision Mr Holding said the cost outweighed the benefit."

Maybe the REAL REASON for the cancellation is the confirmation the Tincom jv is going to happen.
    Why spend $3.9 billion on a pipeline when Coldry will provide the water as a by product ?

Now that the Tincom deal is a REALITY, it makes perfect sense to me to divert the " initial $1 billion" allocated for the pipeline to infrastructure ie rail, port, etc. Refer to the recent GRID announcement. Remember, Thr LaTrobe Valley power station and ESI are both members of GRID.

So the price of water is going to " skyrocket " and guess who has billions of tonnes of water already in the Latrobe as a by product ? Yet another masterstroke for Coldry ?

Its all coming together beautifully as as a masterpiece does. Two weeks ago I was thinking 10 cents ( $100 mill mc ) by year end. A pump and dump or genuine rerating ? The next month will tell, but I reckon rerating due to the Vietnamese Govt, ARUP, Transfield, LaTrobe Power ( Australias largesr power station ), and the gungho Indonesian mob etc publicly backing Coldry. What about the big names backing Coldry that are not public yet ?

Will IP next week ( assuming next week ) give Governments the green light to publicly endorse Coldry ? And give instos the green light to drive this to the moon ? Will ESI be joining the ASX300 soon ?

An interesting 6 months coming....I reckon by year end it will be 20 cents + or taken over.

http://www.ectltd.com.au/shareholdernew.htm

http://www.theage.com.au/national/water-bills-set-to-skyrocket-20090626-czxk.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.