RED 3.90% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

amazement

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi guys,

Let's hope the commentary here does not degenerate to the low quality levels I have seen elsewhere on HC. I am referring to the personal attacks on management. The answer is simple, if you do not believe in management's capacity to deliver, then get out of the stock. Belief in management is one of the most basic reasons to invest in any company.
    Speaking for myself, I have a very strong belief in the management, having met both GE and LG. The project speaks for itself!
    Obviously the highly successful CR is a strong pointer to the belief that the institutions that have stumped up the cash must have in both the project and management.
    There is a long term fund manager shareholder also still sitting there with a very large holding. This is one of Australia's sharpest investors, so imo that also speaks volumes.
    I will not tick off the various major milestones achieved in the last year or so, but let us not forget that the GFC was catastrophic and recent. Therefore imo management has in fact made significant and real progress since and the project has been successfully derisked!
    The facts are that WE ARE NEARLY THERE!
    AB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.3¢ 36.8¢ $14.90M 39.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 387085 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1040379 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.