AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

amazing announement, page-28

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    No marlin you are onto it....
    What happened to LMP in the past doesnot mean anything in the current situation...the Low SP makes for all the more leverage now... yes LMP have been a disaster from day one, they are an exploration company targeting company making drills with potential to make them the largest NZ listed oiler by M cap... It is hard to compare AKK with LMP because of the two differing stages, development vs Exploration... these two investments have differing risk profiles, I understand these risks...
    Ive traded LMPO successfully, by buying pre spud and selling at the top of the drill... This time I am very likely to hold all the way through as I like what I see with Fireball... I have been buying over the last two weeks in anticipation of this well, and what was guaranteed profits to be made off spud ann..... PRE is a safer bet, and I hold that also...

I look at LMP with lower down and big up... The hidden value of LMP is these incredible farm in deals with Mighty power...a five drills to finish the year off...
    IF a company with strong management came out with an announcement like the AKK one on thursday last week, then the SP would have boomed 100%.... we may have to be patient, but I feel it will be driven very much so in the short term, by ann's which we are waiting on... we have announcements from previous two wells, and reserves ann, and more drilling underway soon....
    and possibly a slow rerate as investors wake up to the 40BCF development...
    LMP are targeting 40BCF aswell....
    anyway, we are getting abit off topic here...
    Put LMP on your watchlist, and follow the LMP thread, PRE threads...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.