CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

amazing buying opportunity, page-24

1. 46 Posts.
    I brought in AGES ago at about 6 c (before to 5:1 blend of shares) so I am still along way down on my buy in.

Saying that, I'm glad to see the product has come to market. However the research and the marketing leaves me concerned about the long term health of the company.

- the outcome measure of '38% more air' is essentially useless with relation to sport. The best ways of measuring improvement would be time, e.g. quicker performance over a 3k/5k/40km time trial for cycling, or on a rowing test etc. Or reduced blood lactate levels after use in a high intensity test. Something that translates directly to performance. '38% more airflow' doesn't translate necessarily to increased performance.

- the price point and number of uses available will essentially price most recreational athletes out of the market, with only a small pool of elite athletes as a market (or very affluent recreational athletes).

I'd be quite excited about the sleep apnoea interventions if they can show solid, appropriate measures to demonstrate the product's effectiveness.
    I also think the vibrovein has promise, not sure why this hasn't been developed more earlier

Anyway, my 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.