SHG 0.00% 8.0¢ singular health group ltd

amazing coal seam gas bubble may burst, page-4

1. 69 Posts.
    Nrsusky,

I have just read Andrew Peaple's article who is advising investors in the CSM sector to bail out now. One would need to question why would BG, Petronas and others be spending and offering big $ on a "promising technology" and with "doubts as to how profitable the capital-intensive coal seam gas extraction process can really be". Have they got it all wrong and are just taking a multi billion dollar punt ?

I agree, had you bought into SHG, STO, ORG, QGC in the last few weeks, maybe it is a good time to take some profit now. If this is the point that Peaple is trying to make, I cannot argue with taking advantage of the increased interest in the sector. But to attempt to question the fundamentals of CSM and its future without any basis or proper explanation and to then advise investors to "pack their bags" is dubious and should not be taken as advice.

I would wait and see what unfolds and as a responsible investor always monitor the situation before "packing my bags and consider my options".

K74

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19762 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 12201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.