SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

amazing drilling success run continues for sxy

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    So so many many oil wells flowing in the CooperB for Senex it is almost becoming monotonously boring; so much so they have not even bothered to Ann' the latest Santos operated Cuisinier-5 success yet.
    So how much does it cost to produce a barrel of CB oil hmmm?
    Tapis is still close to $AU100/barrel so all good for SXY oil cash coffers while we expand and develop and grow the emerging midcap oiler to become a senior aussie energy player.

This below from Upstreamonline tonight re Santos operated Cuisinier field of which SXY hold 15%.

Score: Cuisinier-5 is the sixth successful well of the six wells drilled to date
    Josh Lewis
    20 June 2012 03:25 GMT
    .Australian independent Santos has hit hydrocarbons in the Cuisinier-5 well on the Barta Block in ATP 752P in Australia’s onshore Cooper-Eromanga basin.
    Permit partner Bengal Energy said the well had intersected 4.5 metres of sandstone in the primary target Cretaceous Murta member DC70 sand, with a preliminary estimate of at least two metres of net pay.

It added a drillstem test recovered 53.2 degree API oil and gas cut drilling fluid, expanding the area of oil bearing sediments a further 1600 metres south of the Cuisinier-1 well and confirming the continuation of the DC70 channel trend from the recently drilled Cuisinier-4 well to Cuisinier-5.

Bengal said the interpreted DC70 channel trend was now seen as oil bearing over a distance of about 2600 metres, adding there had been limited indications of water from the data gathered from wells drilled so far.

Cuisinier-5 will now be cased as a future oil producer before focus is turned to the next well in the campaign, Cuisinier-6, which will be drilled about 1250 metres north-east of Cuisinier-1.

Santos holds a 60% operated interest in ATP 752P with Bengal holding a 25% stake and Senex Energy holding the remaining 15%.

Dilution, Smillution!
    While other Senex threads dwell on the charts and new software [Itchimogu Cloud on 13th May?] and dilution of senex through Cap raising I say it is a necessary and very important Cap Raising for our next phase of growth for an expanding developing company which investors appearing to ignore the current producing assets thereof while looking at TA and chartist theories.
    Producing Cooper Basin oilfields which SXY has interests in include Cuisinier, Acrasia, Snatcher, Growler, Worrior, Padulla, Vintage Crop, Mirage, Ventura, Toporoa, Derrilyn, Harpoono etc.
    According to all the results and presentations I have read about the massive SXY conventional and unconventional gas permits, they are LIQUID RICH and heavy with CONDENSATE and I believe a barrel of which still attracts close to POO.
    I recommend holders and non holders read the Senex ASX anns for April, May, June, including the latest Sasanof-1 test results and in particular the SXY 10th May presentation before making investment decisions regarding your shares in Senex.
    It is a brilliant presention with data and tables from historic wells from 1984 and 1962 etc as well as current results showing liquids' rich and heavy gas/condensate formations.
    eg. Encouraging results from Vintage Crop shale
    Gas content results positive and in line with expectations with liquids present: C2 - C5 identified in material quantities .
    Rock properties consistent with successful North American plays.
    Then make your own decision on the facts not the gossip.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120510/pdf/4265ms3mqhtp7d.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.