HYO 0.00% 26.0¢ hyro limited

amazing growth story

1. 97 Posts.

For a company that was sub-10c not very long ago, and had trouble getting it's 'disgruntled' shareholders to take up a SPP at 6.9 cents in Feb this year (a large portion had to be underwritten by Tricom), we now see a company with a Share Price of 25c.

This has much to do with the fact that Hyro has manufactured an amazing turnaround in a very short period of time, easily hit all financial forecasts to date, and look to easily exceed all forecasts for the future - which will make Hyro one of the biggest growth stories on the ASX over the next few years.

Lets look at some figures-
    Forecasts for 2007 should be:

Approx Revenue : $100 million
    Approx EBITDA : $14 million

(These figures are based on the combined financials of Hyro with the aquisition of Synergy, Identity Solutions and One Planet Solutions)

If Hyro continue to perform as to date, these forecasts will easily be exceeded.
    And as for 2008, the revenue and earnings figures, even if they only meet present forecasts, will be scary (in a good way).

Compare this to EMI who for 2006 year announced:
    Revenue of approx- $35 million
    EBIT of approx- $4 million
    NPAT of approx- $2.5 million

It is interesting to note that EMI have a market cap of $250 million.

HYO's market cap is $72 million
    (be aware this will change after all aquisitions are finalised).

Happy investing to all.

Disclaimer: I am a long term holder and have a decent stake in this company so my opinions are biased. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.