LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Thanks MrM and Dicko.PB has plans to increase oil even further,...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks MrM and Dicko.

PB has plans to increase oil even further, and I take your note on the reserves. Maybe we just have to wait for a little longer to see if the targets are hit, and if they can increase reserves.

On another note, PB is creative when it comes to acquisitions and disposals, so maybe they will retain Wyoming for future EOR and proof of concept when approval and trials have been completed with an UCG licence...will have to wait and see there. But there could still be good profits for a spin off after PB has finished his tricks.

I learnt a lot from innovative deal makers like Alan Bond and others, including how to write contracts that could eliminate cap gains, and in fact create a loss for a mate. Had rebutal of a solicitors attempts 5 times, until he used my wording. The expert accountants did not believe it either and had to pay experts, only to find it was all very legal, just creative and above their comprehension and abilities.
    PB has definately had setbacks, but now the real path is becoming clearer. Its still about UCG/GTL, and we still have some good very cheap resources to play with in that area. Its just the share price and the setbacks that have had many wondering and confused. PBs goals are more longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.