LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

amazing nd not a word mentioned, page-3

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    whats makes the buyer smarter than the seller you ask?- was that a rhetorical question or what lol the buyer buys into the greatest upside in a rare commodity producer in the near term whereas the seller is selling out of future capital growth not to mention any further upside which isnt factored into its current shareprice - i think that answers the question plain and simple

buyer defeats seller for the smartest move by three lengths and some- lets just say that at the end of the day it is now time for the seller to research his heart out for a healthy place to park the funds received from the sale into. all i have to say is happy searching and i hope you are well stocked up on the red bull and the red cordial because it will most probably be many many many sleepless evening whilst you search for the one-and at the end of it all you could be kicking yourself as you realise that there really isnt many on the asx in such a favourable situation as lynas corp is currently with the devleoping world at the feet

why why why would you sell out when you already held a position in an australian company which will be a dominant dictator in the near term to the highest bidders for rare commodities which the world will be in great deficit in, in the short term-

sellers have their motives to sell and we are not able to identify and justify everyones motives but in most cases than many, it is for profit taking. at the end of the day, i would rather be behind the almost A$5 million traded after market at a premium to the closing price in a short period of time as being the winner of the smart money. sellers have their motives for selling but as for the buyers-you wouldn't park that kind of cash into a trading company without completing required due dilligence and extensive analytical and charting research- make up your own mind because I did and that was the reason why I bought in. The big money flowing in now is further justification of my investment- it wasnt the reason for my investment- dyor as usual posters and to the victorian public- dont forget to get to the ballots for the state elections

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.