SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

amazing new application of silver #931, page-19

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Gaps,

You are asking a lot of questions and I think you have been advised well so far; however, if I may can I offer just a little thought you may wish to consider.

There has been a great deal of talk from all sides about the possibility that these Gold and Silver ETF’s do not actually hold the physical metal they claim. A while back I commented on the USA Gold ETF claiming to have added around 0.7% of 1% of the total world gold production in five business days. Now that is some claim and one I have several doubts about.

If you are using leverage by way of a margin loan or similar product then I guesses the ETF is just about the only way you can go.

If you are just using your own money to purchase shares in the Silver ETF I really think you should consider the possibility of the risk of the fund not being backed my physical metal.

Personally I don’t like the idea of this possible risk and I prefer to hold the physical metal outside of the traditional banking system. None of us know what is about to happen in the next few years; however, my instincts tell me it’s not likely to be pleasant.

I was in England for the Northern Rock crash and in Indonesia during their last currency collapse. I have also had in depth discussions with one of my Australian neighbours that lived through the nightmare in Argentina so have at least a little insight as to what we could possibly see in the next 2-5 years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4353655982817317115#

My thought is if you don’t need to take this risk then don’t and take delivery of the physical metal in your hands. The problems of secure storage are not too big to overcome and there are plenty of reputable bullion dealers around.

I fly out of the UK and back to Brisbane this week so will not be around for further questions, I do however; wish you the very best of luck with your investments it would appear that you have seen the light.

May I also suggest the following web site for a little more information on Gold and Silver I am sure you will find it useful.

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

Good luck to you sir and all others that have worked out that the personal ownership of physical Gold and Silver is ones best protection of their purchasing power for the future.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.