M4M 0.00% 2.9¢ macro metals limited

G'day Col old friend :-) and team KFE, I could not resist the...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    G'day Col old friend and team KFE,
    I could not resist the bargain today and grabbed more. One parcel at .12, then that little dump occurred and I decided to try for some at .11. But then.. annoyingly ... I was due at the dentist - and while he was nosing around in my gob we went back to .12 again and up from there.

By the way guys.. this may be the laugh you need today. .. So I call my friend about 2pm. I know that he is at work in open plan, so I keep it brief.

Pretty much as soon as we've said Hi, I go ' You should buy some kfe today " he goes " like chicken?" He thought I was disrupting him at work to make a lunch suggestion (KFC )

Okay - and if that didn't cheer you up - here is a chart. It shows that 12 cents is a very important price point for this stock, visiting there often historically and quite a few times flying up from this point. AND - we are looking at a bullish (green) long lower candlestick. It basically means we opened okay, bears took control, but bulls won in the end and pushed it back up again. Here is the full explanation that I used for my assessment. https://hitandruncandlesticks.com/long-lower-shadow-candlestick/

kfe 5oct.PNG

Let's go up now, best regards
    CC

kfe_.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $75.30K 2.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1177396 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 314138 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.