ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Amazing overview of Havieron gold discovery and surrounds., page-204

1. 10,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    @startrek ~ The Bear lol. I applaud your tenacity to stay with it here wink.png

Michael, besides the obvious proximity to Havieron etc, I just saw the sp dip enough for an entry was all. I don't like the deep cover of hard rock. We all know the score there but some want to over-reach with pumping. Rampant on here, as per usual. Nearlolgy alone caounts for little but, still a chance.. By now, all those who are serious here I guess would know a little history. The UK mob have given it a new lease on life. Ed Mead still there? Setting up the Boardroom tables before each riveting meeting held...

I don't for 1 minute attribute CC results to amount to anything viable. Waste of time & money but, that never stopped this mob from doing what they arrogantly wish to do @ holders expense. MM, will they take it back & try & get real money for it or what? How would anyone know? Holders will be treated as mushrooms for as long as MM wishes. The way it will always be if you were honest with yourself.

So, I am here only for the chance of Havieron & nothing else. I hope & always have that all past holders get their money back soon.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.