ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Mate, there is room for everyone in here. Over the years I have...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Mate, there is room for everyone in here. Over the years I have held Artemis and hung on we have seen FUDders, pumpndumpers, HFTs, HODLs and a whole shebang of other abbreviations in these threads. I have never seen anything to suggest HC threads influence price. Poor managers yes, institutional investor manipulation yes, dodgy directors yes - HC subscribers No! I’m a HODL. Bought on the hype when living in Karratha and watching Quentin flash fistfuls of watermelon seeds around town. Stalked them by watching from the hilltops whilst Radio Hill was being refurbed and that lovely blue paint was going on, saw the ROM pads nude and expectant, saw the saw the Horizon power guys speccing the site for power upgrade. All in all this project had most of the fundamentals of being a great investment. Good tenements, easy access to power, water and roads, a processing plant albeit not quite fit for purpose. But these ‘assets’ only work if self interest isn’t paramount and the interests of investors are. I don’t monitor ARV daily like I used to, it just made my heart sink. I keep hoping the corporate culture is changing and that one day I would open up the ‘ticker’ and see a $1.20 which is where I think it ought be. Maybe it’s on its way, who knows. But back to the point comments on HC have about as much influence as a tick on an elephant so let’s keep this open and inclusive with everyone having a go. PS Thekanenator has been around here for a long time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.