TAM 3.23% 3.0¢ tanami gold nl

Totally agree on Management shortcomings, they have their own...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Totally agree on Management shortcomings, they have their own agenda and the SP is reflecting this - If TAM had a more shareholder focused management the SP would probably be trading well over 10 cents.

IMO the SP is being suppressed...It makes no sense for a very small $50M market cap stock with actual trading stock (ex APEC's) of only $27M to have continual and active 'market making' apart from manipulation to acquire more cheap shares. However, I don't think TAM can go much lower given the current gold price and its great assets.

On the positive side, TAM's suppressed share price has allowed it to significantly outperform the vast majority of smaller non producing gold stocks. TAM is up 10% YTD compared to the vast majority of its peers down between 20% - 40% mainly due to on-going liquidity concerns.

I too usually avoid doubtful management, however I justify my TAM holding on the basis that APAC is a well resourced and cashed up HK listed company which certainly provides some protection unlike your more typical rogue WA "money miners". TAM's main CTP asset being managed by NST also adds additional confidence.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $35.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $377 12.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 211000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 106541 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.