TAM 0.00% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

Amazing Resource Potential, page-78

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Why would TAM need to sell out? Its NST who had the agreement to rebuild the plant within a certain timeframe the thing that isn't clear is what happens when that agreement isn't satisfied - its seems TAM have gone along with NST spending that 5 to 10mil BUT what happens when our HK investors say enough is enough? Be an interesting court case to unravel the bits and pieces as TAM tied NST closer by taking up the option to sell more of the CTP to NST who then did not do anything more than they had before. If TAM said enough and used a CR to go it alone then its NST on the backfoot and I like the sound of the dilution path but that is all of us BUT if NST are offered the CR as well then why would they choose to sit on the sidelines and get diluted out - I agree time for TAM to call NST's bluff on this and make it happen - the plant is there - NST have not fulfilled its agreement - the reserves are there to put through the plant the POG is great. Only problem is TAM can only offer its share for dilution not NST's I just thought of that..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 18/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.