AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

best of luck back at you jorcI get what you are saying re cash...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    best of luck back at you jorc

I get what you are saying re cash and the other hole results be it they are further away from 071, but cash as a concern is not the impression I got from speaking to the directors. Plenty of JV opportunities with potential JV's approching them consistently, their approach of selling down holdings in low to mid tier tenaments as we recently saw, A cashed up RF as a strategic partner, sophisto's keen to get on board as was seen by the last CR for sometime now all tell me that raising cash isn't soemthing they need to bring forward a stunning result such as hold 071 at Balogo for

Results from yako and more results from Balago shouldnt be too far away and as I have already stated I think we will see more very soon about the IOCG thoughts. The quarterly says clearly they are still working to understand it and the fact they cant draw a firm conclusion yet rings true with the methodical approach they have taken to date.

Again I could be wrong and time will tell but again there is a vast amount of prospective tenament not yet explored let alone expanding on the results to date that sees me happy to stay in for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116157 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 582531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.