SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

amazing timing or manipulation?, page-19

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    the initial reaction in the first 3-4 days of trading (if there is some god news for us) will be o the other extreme of what we see now - pure euphoria...

a 10-bagger will be easily achieved before it comes back to 2c+...

look at what MBN did last year after their 400m debt was restructured - after the shareholders took a 98.2% haircut on the number of shares they held - the sp went from a couple of cents to 44c in a week - more than a 10-bagger there...same sort of an initial reaction can be expected...

On a cautious note, I would like to add that I hope we don't get shafted by the SCB... they can get their money back and some more if they let us exist and tr and improve our production and find some more high-grade ore (as per the last preso), de-bottlenecking of the plant to process more ore and the general tightening of other costs to be a more lean organization...
    i hope they take into consideration that we are the bottom (almost) of the commodities price cycle (every 7 years or so the commodities go in to this periodic ups/downs) and the chances of Cu prices going up are pretty high from these lows....

I really mean to wish you all longs and recent buyers the best of luck... if we do a favourable debt restructure on Monday, we will be washed away by the new posters on SRQ and our small group of 6-7 posters posting here on and off will be lost in the swarm.... so for a final time before the news hits (either good or bad) bye for now and hope to see you all at the other end of this long dark tunnel with our pockets stashed with cash...

(my final buy @ 0.4c is almost at the top of the queue so please someone fill in my order !!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.