VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Might see the trend continue tomorrow and could possibly test...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Might see the trend continue tomorrow and could possibly test the 15 cent barrier this week before cer and cnp.This might be "vpg week" and possibly be the first out of the other two to break 15 and run to 20.

I just got in touch with a close friend who is using Stockval and it seems their valuation on vpg is 15cents adopting a 17% required return which is really the discount rate adopted to arrive at the value. I hold medium to long term in this one.

Stockval covers around 440 + companies and i'm surprised they covered vpg and didn't value cnp or cer at all.

Just my list as to why i hold medium - long term in vpg.Any extra input welcomed!

1. lvr 47% against covenant of 55%
    2. Voluntary remunerations reductions of up to 20% i.e. more companies should be doing the same.
    3. 25% headcount reduction
    4. No class actions against vpg
    5. Operating cash flows improved from $94m to 136.1 m
    5. Possible takeover target
    6. No U.S exposure.
    7. Balance sheet not inflated with intangible assets but can be justified.Majority written down already.
    8. Weighted average cap rate at 8%.Cap rates approaching conservative levels.
    9. Reasonable duration for balance sheet debt expiry.

I think given the above i value this company at a minimum 25 cents.

IMO Should see another good day tomorrow but will hold this parcel of shares over a longer period of time.This applies to my other holdings except for cou which i've gone thru the numbers and feel cou is over priced anyhow different topic lol...

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.