AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

I agree red. we are a few short months from the results of the...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I agree red. we are a few short months from the results of the 'formal' trial with formal methodology (12 month end points), Yes we have the 10 000+ reported use of the adapt technology, and numbers of animal trials, but the study of these 13 patients will be the strongest evidence of the products suitability and success. While there are still other investigatory steps between now and commercialization, the results from the current trial will support the next phase of clinical trials necessary to progress. A formal trial could see the sale of product (as limited as the numbers are) but it will be sales none the less....and a step towards a saleable product.
    Regardless how 'ridiculously high' the potential SP projections are (even Disallowed), there is a real sense of reality to the 'what could be'.........even if it takes further dilution through placements and cap raising (but I hope not) the up side is huge, and it would be a very sad day if management took a relative lowball price for what could very well be a printing press.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.