QXR 8.33% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Amazing volumes, page-13

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    No worries at all, I appreciate you asking in a civil manner

So my main issue is , from my past experience investing tech companies, When the little guy thinks he's onto something revolutionary, the big guys are already silently way ahead of them and will release equivalent or better tech before the little guy.

The other issue I have is the fact HIP are spending $500k on a tech that is most likely not going to succeed (using  statistics of 1 in 10 start ups fail within the first 2 years).This may not be a start up company, but a start up tech all the same. Leaving a few hundred thousand in the bank to explore the Lithium project, and leaving the company in a very poor cash position. First thing I look at when investing in a company is - do they need to raise money anytime soon. and in HIPs case, they do IMO.- which could scare off investors until the bank balance is looking more healthy

So- I hope HIPs management have done their homework on the tech and have reasonable expectation that there will be a healthy return on OUR investment.

HIP started off great IMO , by getting rid of debt, new management, name change, lithium prospects near AVZ. all was looking great. but its starting to smell fishy to me. I hope im wrong.
    Whats your Veiws on all this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.91K 310K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3944290 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1623658 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.