QXR 8.33% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Amazing volumes, page-29

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    been following everyone's comments with interest - take mine for what they are worth from someone who likes the three pillars and knows maurice runs a very tidy, clean and transparent ship

- all the negativity started when i guy dumped 3 m shares and created a environment of negative sentiment - so easy to criticise and pull part when a stock has red arrows next to it - the the same guy had acquired 3m shares instead - this whole thread could be something very different - with a thinly traded stock trying to find its feet - sentiment matters - and right now and doomsdayers are winning because not enough supporters of the stock on market - what can HIPO do to change this ??

- they now have 3 pillars which means 3 streams of announcements that can be made in the next 2-3 months - forget cash - they have plenty to deliver exciting results on all 3 projects - Smallcap 101 - deliver announcements , get share price up , raise money at a higher price - they will deliver on numerous announcements (ill have a guess at them below) over the coming 4-6 months before thinking about cash - worst reason not to buy on market now on the basis that a raise is coming - of course its coming - but not for a while and what could be announced

- Pillar 1 - lithium - crown deal signed, announce next stage exploration - trenching and hopefully (which is what they should do) they drill 1 location - maybe 3 angles and they should hit the AVZ 100m plus mineralised li intercepts - game on - would cost more than 300k for a good swing

- Pillar 2 - cobalt - some geophysics and trenching - find some 1% plus cobalt - max 100k program - cannot understand the 1620 rubbish that is being sprouted - they provide a good technical service , have in country expertise and will get the job done

- Pillar 3 battery - this is where im lost as there is nothing wrong with the play - battery is no different to exploration - yes its speculative but this thing has legs given possible announcements - the scientists behind are serious hitters in the space and know what they are doing - provide update on desktop battery and results (proof that special cathode works) , i have no doubt they will announce collaboration agreements with known players (battery manufacturers and / or EV players) - once they have a demo model - it could really move, filing of patents - benton has been in this game for 40 years and knows every player - cost aud350 -500 - there is now way maurice would hand over usd500k in one hit. can people also stop saying it must be dodgy because hipo got in so cheaply - every deal has to start somewhere - ukraine isnt a destination choice and if i were next battery - they get to demonstrate full scale commercial battery and still have 65% of the company - if it works - its billions all round - why wouldnt they do the Hip deal and great deal for Hip - 500k to get a real sniff of something massive - any half decent drilling program would cost that but unlike drilling (which then means more drilling, pfs, bfs) - if it it works - they will have hundreds knocking down the door for a licensing deal

still leaves 700-800k in the can

ladies and gents - is what it is - happens a thousand times a year with small caps - for me - key is knowing that they have newsflow to come (and there will be plenty of it) and i will be either a genius or a muppet in 4-6 months time - im going in eyes wide open but the potential for a quick Disallowed has never been better - "build it, and they will come"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.91K 310K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3944290 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1623658 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.