QXR 8.33% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Amazing volumes, page-32

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Hello Jamie,

Don't you find it odd that Mr Benton would give away 35% of a potentially billion dollar battery concept and also look for funding from a tiny little ASX spec stock half way around the world???

Do you not find that a little strange..?

I believe the negative sentiment was around the deals recently announced, more so the vagueness of them...

The cobalt acquisition was ramped up here like it was going to make HIP 3 bag.
    We are 'told' of historical mining but we didn't exactly see any proof did we...?
    For all we know it's some busted ass farm paddock with a few goat trails where historical mythical miners once walked...

1620 Capital might end up being wizards with what they do but I doubt it...
    I also highly doubt the Cobalt lease if worth anything as I'm sure "Boardo" could find a premium for it if it actually was..
    In saying that, I guess HIP holders paid the premium...

Also the previous 'boys club' business connections of 1620, HIP and 4CE management makes the deals even more questionable.

I think holders have every right to be skeptical with what has (or hasn't) been presented here.
    I've sold down my holdings and with only a few free options left.
    I don't plan on buying back unless we have something more concrete to add value here.

I'm led to believe myself and most other holders bought BMZ/HIP to be focusing solely on the AVZ "nearolgy" lithium tenement.
    Finding lithium here will bring the most value in the near term to holders with less dilution from future CR's.

Not some "3 pillar strategy" that makes me now think it may have all just been set up to give "Boardo" over a million dollars of our money.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.91K 310K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3944290 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1623658 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.