QXR 16.7% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Amazing volumes, page-9

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    That's a fair point. Maurice and the rest of the management are doing exactly what they said they were going to do - and we can't criticize them for that. They were always clear that they were building this company on three pillars and that is what they have proceeded to do. Buying into Next Battery is clearly not something that they did on a whim - it has always been part of the overall plan and they should be judged on the long-term results of this plan not just on one bad day at the markets.

Management made it clear what their plans were for Hipo from the start and we all had the right to buy-in/hold or sell at that point. What makes us look stupid is if we then attack them for carrying out their plan like they said they would.

From my own point of view I would far rather have a company that announced that they were going to do something and then did it rather than one that announced they were going to do something and then did something completely different.

Obviously, I don't like where the share price is now but I think that it will bounce back over the next few trading days and hopefully we can build a sustained rise into the weeks and months that follow. One advantage of the three pillars strategy is that there is a lot of different stuff going on out there and therefore as the different projects develop there should be a lot of newsflow which always helps a company more than long periods of silence.

For me this has legs - short medium and hopefully long term.
    Last edited by Queensland Kid: 31/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.515K 502.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1573869 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1761800 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.