NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

amazing, yet another announcement, page-8

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: amazing, yet another announcement-cdchi1 poormen

MTN spike on its original U announcement was driven by a crazed demand for anything to do with uranium. It had nothing to do with logical thought processes...proof of that...take a look at the brokers that were doing all the buying on day 1...surprise surprise.

Finally, i have previously said that MTN is an interesting company...i have also not put it down as a SELL you may have noticed.

My point for posting on it is that i think i have valid concerns that people may want to take into consideration before jumping into the stock.

Unfortuantely, it appears most people, many of whom dont seem to have a clue, simply wear blinkers and can only see the neon lights that are working, but not the ones that have blown.

There is one indisputable fact that noone has adequately addressed...MTN's grade is very low and they have not substantiated that it is economically viable.

PDN on the other hand have done their modelling and despite similar grades they HAVE shown it to be economical...however two deposits are never identical...MTN will have to justify it. Therefore, there is a chance that people who INVEST in MTN WILL get burnt when MTN come out and say...oops sorry, its a non-event we cant get the U out.

On the other hand, people will also be well rewarded, it MTN in fact show that it CAN be extracted...unfortuantely, that can ONLY be the case when it has first done what every other miner has to do.

Case in point...you find a lot of gold companies buying previous gold mines with remnant resource, often significant resources too. Yet these gold companies still have to spend a LONG time drilling this resource to confirm previous data etc.

MTN is only at the 'modelling' stage...it has not yet done decent exploration...that 636m hole for example was an absolute crock...similar grades i could probably find in my backyard.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.