TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

amazing, page-18

1. 560 Posts.
    The CEO update didn't say anything about substantial purchase orders,from memory it had identified 15 mil in revenue streams and 4.5 mil in quoted work.
    Quotes need to be accepted and work completed before the money changes hands.
    I have to agree with matt the cash burn will kill us and who would go near another cap raising after after the last disaster.
    I don't blame management for the failings but I guess when they're not buying shares at these mega discount rates you'd have to think that where not going any where soon, they have options at a dollar so you would think director buying would happen if they had any faith of getting this thing to any where near the point of taking up those options.
    What I do blame management for is inflated salaries for a company not making any money a continual failure to meet their own modest projections and the amateur hour padded and spun reporting. An accountant mate of mine told me some time ago that tz was lucky to be a two bob company, it appears he was right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.