GOR 0.64% $1.56 gold road resources limited

Yes I am being very dramatic. hahaha. I'm not the one changing...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Yes I am being very dramatic. hahaha. I'm not the one changing price targets on the hour and saying this is capitulation, using exclamation marks and telling people to "GET OUT NOW!!!".

And yes, I am in a great place. I suspect I have been in this for much longer than you have (as have many others on this forum).

This morning you have gone from "I would say the $1.45-$1.49 level seems prudent" to "$1.30 inbound" to "$1.20 new target price" all in half a trading day.

I am not a trader. I don't follow 5 minute charts on equities. You might be right, I don't know, but you are discrediting yourself with your exclamation marks and changing price targets on the hour.

One can only speculate as to what is going on. The fact is that there has been some relentless selling, why? I don't know. Some say this is being suppressed and manipulated for a low ball takeover, others are saying high frequency trading by bots, others saying it's risk on and gold getting sold down (for your information, gold equities are risk assets, not be confused with physical gold holdings), others saying AUD increasing and gold price retreating over the past week, others saying this stinks like DCN.

All I know is what the company reports. The reasons for the change in price direction etc, is anyone's guess. Take your pick from the above (not an exhaustive list by the way).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.010(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.690B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.59 $1.55 $9.739M 6.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 189275 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 39128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.