MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

amazing, page-20

1. 8,606 Posts.
    For Afroboy and anyone else who insists on defying the announcements that state flow rates:

1) Page 2, DOCUMENT 30th January 20087, QUarterly Activities Report for the Quarter ended 31 December 2007:

Clear Creek, Utah (MAE 100% working interest)

"Clear Crk Ridge Runner 13-17, 11-17, 2-19, 1-30, 11-20 wells placed on production.
    "The Ridge Runner wells have been connected to the pipeline and are now delivering and selling gas into the distribution grid.....Stabilized production of the old wells at Clear Creek was in the range of 1 - 5 million cubic feet of gas per day with most producing in the upper end of this range....RR13-17 and 11-17 wells production tested at a combined rate of 8 million cubic feet of gas per day on a sustained basis".

AFROBOY The above is the flow rate you and our resident LEGO PCaruso insist does not exist. So you are misinforming the market clearly and inargueably. I hope Caruso never represents me in Law due to his ignorance of these factual flow rates and the fact that he is telling everyone these rates do not exist. He feels he is above management obviously with this deliberate misinformation which only intimidates and brings cause for being corrected continually in order for the market to not be deceived by his WRONG, unsupported and unnnounced info...

AND...

2)We know without speculation that MAE recently Announced stabilized flow rates from one HELPER well at 1.5MillionCFGPD.
    Anyone care to undermine the ASX announcement process and dispute this fact too - and misinform the market illegally?? (Its called DOWNramping).

3)Page 3, Document announced on 30thJanuary,
    2008 Quarterly Activities Report for the Quarter
    ended 31 December 2007.

Oklahoma (low flow rates) has 17 wells producing.
    The announcement that supports and reports this is -

"The Upgrade of the gathering infrastructure has been completed enabling production to increase to a Gross rate of approximately 1Million cubic feet of gas per day."

Pcaruso you are being negligent and you tout that you have a law degree and i strongly doubt it therefor. You have crossed too many lines to not be corrected and exposed here.

Your frustrations are not license to undermine the ASX reporting process, nor to contradict the details in the announcements that management release. You are clearly attempting to deceive and i warn all.

I am not 110% MAE by way of confidence, I am 110% anti-lies and misinformation hence my presence here.

I have been taken to task on this for the second time by the same people who continue to deny that these flow rates exist.

I hope it puts a lid on the arguement now that i have QUOTED the flow rates from ANNOUNCEMENTS.

None of the above is argueable and is factual as reported to the ASX by Marion management in relation to flow rates within their operations. For people who claim to have million dollar holdings in MAE, it surprises me that this needs to be spelt out for a second time due to thier denial of the reports, which tells me they do not own shares in the capacity they claim - due diligence increases proportionaltey to the investment amount.

Cheers.

PS: I refuse to baby liars from now on.
    I refuse to do research for those whom again ask for the same research over and over because they have no appeasable level of satisfaction.
    I am not w financial advisor and will not do this research on your behalf again.
    READ ANNOUNCEMENTS before you say this or that is not happening becuase for the 3rd time now you have been shown to be misinforming the market by stating that the details clearly stated in these Company announcements do not exist.

I will continue to report your attempts to down ramp, veiled or not, for it is illegal activity to convine (CON) people into beleiving that the details i have pasted above do not exist.

I am also reporting this to ASIC.

Enough warnings.
    As someone else mentioned, families are affected by this activity and it is not fair play to do what you are doing.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.