MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

amazing, page-46

1. 1,451 Posts.
    They ann flows on PRODUCING wells I would expect MAE to do the same. I only read a couple though.

Many companies do weekly drilling updates MPO, STX, PETSEC and others what has it done for their SP? nothing. the reports are very high level.

In all seriousness unless your a technical expert at gas drilling and analysing you are only concerned with one factor PRODUCTON.

Other than that they only really state we are drilling wells, to what depth doing wire logs etc.

Most people have no idea what wire logs are and how to interpret there results. In fact there are many logs conducted in every well. Have a look at that site i posted they show image files of all reports for all wells in UTAH including wire log results, resistivity etc etc. This stuff is all mumbo jumbo unless you understand what it means.

The operations updates seem to be very broad and really dont say much important information. Sure MAE could do similar reporting but its virtually useless.

Day5 drilled a whole, did wire log testing drilld to 12000 feet.
    yip de do dah means zilch.

I would prefer the company spend their time building the company than reporting useless info.

To be honest im confused as to why people seem to be so confused as to what is going on? there is mountains of freely available infoon the net and through talking to directors. Many people have done research and have shared it (thanks to all) IS ANYTHING WE SAY REALLY GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE SLEEP EASY AT NIGHT ?

Apart from peoples issues with MAE's reporting is anyone really that unsure about how the pieces all fit together?
    My point is its not up to MAE board to do your homework or make your mind up in fact i would think that would be more of a liability and potentially a conflict of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.