MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Thanks Afroboy. And if all goes to plan, I will have sold out of...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Thanks Afroboy. And if all goes to plan, I will have sold out of the company by 2morrow. I will closely monitor it and like all hope it delivers. I've had to move on 800K of the stock and have encouraged my family to do the same. I will happily buy back once management can demonstrate an ongoin concern delivering sustainable rates of production - my actions have been based on a balance of probabilities assessment. Until then I will happily wait and see. But I really do hope the company succeeds for your sake, Kookas and every other shareholder. I honestly believe management is well intentioned and are working exceptionally hard - but not sure if they'll get to their destination. It's not exactly easy terrain and may provide a good hint as to why this area was abandoned many decades ago. I honestly suspect management unintentionally failed to grasp the many challenges the terrain has presented. Almost akin to preparing for a trek to the Antartic having never experienced the realities of its harshness - it is almost certainly unforgiving if you're ill prepared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.