BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Amazon’s AZ1 Neural Edge processor, page-8

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

With the 3rd Quarter closing out in two days, the 4C and maybe an update at the same time in late October, one thing is pretty certain, the revenue figure will be very, very low...yes there's been funds coming into the bank account, which is healthy to a point, but a lot of newer, short-term punters will be rather surprised at what Brainchip as a business is earning...so unless we get some solid type of announcement prior to the 4C release, the market will continue to try it's best to force us further south.

The 4C to be released in late January 2021 is when we will see the start of a big upswing in my opinion, my guess is that the 3rd and 4th Quarters of 2021 will be a defining point in our history....Akida 2.0 makes it's presence known is another one of my guess's around that time frame....

The posters whom bag Brainchip, well, they are correct on one major hurdle that, we long termers have wrestled with for the last 2 years.....sign a revenue generating contract....that is really the current issue and will remain so until the inked revenue bearing contracts start to flow in...we have the chip now, so as the months tick by the pressure on the share price will increase quarter by quarter....but, I'm very happy with my investment in Peter and the entire team...the big short will come to an end next year, I'm sure...biggrin.pngwink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.