WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Amazon China Launch, page-28

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    In addition to what you have mentioned, we are also waiting on announcements/information on:

-Results of the KneeGuard clinical trial (we were informed previously that it is expected to be finished by end of 2017). Then we are expected to make inroads as to whether Nitto are taking up the option to manufacture AND distribute or whether only to manufacture.

-Info about the two advanced packaging products that P&G "have taken up and committed to a launch"

-Wave III launch and information about what Wave III actually is (I believe the timeline given for Wave III was first half of 2018 but closer to start not middle of year)

-Wave IV (integrated product?) launch and information about what Wave IV actually is (I believe the timeline given for Wave IV was approx mid 2018 (June).

The last point is probably outside of your 1-3 month timeframe but the other points are not completely unrealistic to expect sometime in Q1, 2018 - even if it's just via a general shareholder update announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.