GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

@roofy @yesbutrushortThanks for the responses guys. We share the...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    @roofy @yesbutrushort

Thanks for the responses guys. We share the same understanding on this point, what I was after though was to know if this wisdom stemmed from something official or if it was the logical conclusions. Latter appears to be the origin.

Reason I ask is that there are two versions of the "trials". Small self serve customers are given one month "trial" with a $75 credit to use, whereas enterprise are given a 3 month Proof of Concept period (from ASX responses). I was hoping to try to separate if both these were included in numbers, one and not the other, or neither.

Neither appears unlikely due to the lag as we have discussed previously. I can see how the small self serve customers trials would be included as they would go into the general app pool and be in with the other numbers, whereas the large enterprise POC clients would (IMO) be operating within their own customized ecosystem (as an example KFG on appannie). Thus allowing them to be accounted for separately (and in my opinion correctly) as being a stage of implementation (hence expensed into an RnD account for the servers etc) rather than included with overall transaction generating revenue until the POC period has ended.

But unless there has been official commentary on where the trials/POC are included relative to numbers, another one for the mystery column. May be a good one to save for the next AGM though.

Very interested in the next few days and coming 4c. Still a huge speccie but maybe some clarity soon.

All only IMO, DYOR.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.