GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

1) I find it impossible for an MSA to exist and for nothing to...

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    1) I find it impossible for an MSA to exist and for nothing to come out of it. How much time and effort has gone into a global MSA, again, at the highest levels of both companies due to the nature of the service, and discretion requires from touching Amazon end users.

If nothing were to come out of it, then Amazon would have signed just to view the UI, functionality and smarts of the software with the purpose of copying it. We would have a lawsuit between the two companies and Amazon would not want to be the Goliath up against a David ( or really an ant) as this would damage their brand. Over half of Amazon's revenue is from partnering with minnow mum and dad businesses, they just would not do it.

2) Yes, but again, this is an advantage. The equivalent in Australia is a mixture of the FCAI and Deloitte consulting services which have a presence in the motoring industry. The advantage lies in NA being able to consult to multiple manufacturers head offices in one go, not having to approach, test and implement individually. This compresses the sales cycle and opens up the market.

Regards,
    Dim81

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.