GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I will admit I do not know much about the listing rules, but do...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I will admit I do not know much about the listing rules, but do they really have to announce all of that immediately? It's been mentioned a few times that they waited 23 days after the month end to announce the milestone... sounds like it's not too strict of a rule.

And I'm glad they have people like michael fricklas on the board and pwc there helping out so I can trust that this time they will be going by the book ...

I don't think it's obvious that there is no major rollout . And it's definately not obvious that there is. But I like to hear your opinions and hopefully investors take it all into account... I'm well aware I could lose my money but ive decided the opportunity cost if they turn out to be legit far outweighs the loss.

Anyway from the pizza hut deal to turn into a deal with the whole YUM brands means they like something avout it. Also the VP of sales hired who has a lot of comnections in the logistics and auto industry must be there for NA williams, and from my knowledge of consulting companies they are good at telling their clients what they should do... and most seem to listen.

And this isn't something spectacular but a company called Foodics which is another one of those POS companies based in the middle east posted on their twitter about being integrated with #getswift among a few others. So they are still growing the the smaller customer base but they haven't mentioned it to the market yet .... which is a good sign in my eyes that they are going to bundle all new info into one announcement.

I'm not going to write them off because I can't imagine a world where a big company needs something from a little company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.