GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Mate, you can have the last word. If you think an MSA is barely...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 790
    Mate, you can have the last word. If you think an MSA is barely more than standard terms and conditions, then I don't see anything further I can add.
    Do you want some examples of how shit Amazon are?
    1) When you initiate a PPC campaign, it starts working immediately but you have to wait 48 hours before your reports update to see the sales recorded. Why can't it be real time?
    2) When you use AWS, there isn't a simple way to report by the user that requested the work, you get one report for the organisation split by task, but with no identifier to report on who initiated the transaction. So if you have multiple users requesting compute cloud, you have NFI who is blowing through the $$$.
    3) If you want to sell on multiple marketplaces, you need to duplicate work, there is no easy link between the markets to save you time and manage listings in one spot.
    4) If they lose your inventory, they just pay you to replace it. It's an inside joke amongst sellers to over price your shipped goods until they are checked in, as if it's lost its the easiest profit you will ever make.
    Obviously they have legacy issues and these are in core areas. I can only imagine how poorly they do the "edge cases" of logistics.
    I reckon you will be buying more on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.