GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Amazon - Delivery Service Partner Program, page-35

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Hi Chris,
    Yes, I do. I think it may be even more than that as the delivery numbers given to GSW by NA Williams were cut and cut again, and Joel in one interview stated that there are billions (plural) of deliveries per annum.
    Let's wait and see, not long to go to June 19.
    I agree, if Joel and Bane were being deceitful then this company is worth nothing, and I will realise a loss as soon as this is proven to be the case.
    As for how the market values this business, I don't really care. My biggest financial mistakes were when I outsourced decisions to the consensus view.
    So for example, let's take a stock that we both invest in, APT, which I expect to multi bag from here as it becomes viral and a great network effect is created in the US...
    I first invested in Touch Corp at $1.80 and watched as it dropped to below $1.20, wondering what my mistake was and ruing my paper loss. I held my nerve despite the consensus view as I thought APT would do well in the long term.
    I don't think Joel or Bane are liars, rather, they are running a listed startup and did not cope with the compliance obligations, so I am happy to see the board changes, appointment of PWC and wait to see how they execute to plan.
    The share price action has been driven by retail investors and instos have been accumulating.
    Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.