GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

This is the first slightly positive news we've had in awhile. I...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    This is the first slightly positive news we've had in awhile.

I spoke to a gsw 'account manager' in australia, from the angle of being a potential customer. I said i stumbled across this tech because apparently pizza hut use it... and if it's good enough for that behemoth its good enough for my local business. He didn't say much about it but just agreed with me. He then said they've just finished rolling out for red rooster... I'm curious because he didn't say anything about pizza hut he sorta just agreed to what I was saying, but he mentioned red rooster without me asking. He also mentioned he's implementing it into a few local businesses at the moment.

What do you think about the pizza hut deal ? It must be a very different rollout... seemed like this guy didn't know mucb. Maybe it's used in some specific locations.

What do you think the revenues will be from red rooster? They have roughly 360 stores(not sure if they all do delivery yet), maybe avg 500 deliveries per month each store(complete guess just can't imagine it being very high). 180k deliveries per month @ 25cents, $45k per month...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.