GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Roofy, I usually just ignore your posts so as not to bog the...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Roofy, I usually just ignore your posts so as not to bog the forum down debating the same thing over and over. But I'll bite just this once.

You have implied before that you don't believe that GSW has anything of substance with Amazon, which is fine. But for those of us who do (PWC for example), it is not a matter of if, it is a matter of what type of deal GSW has with Amazon, and when it may come to fruition. I am an investor, not a trader, and I'm happy to wait 3 or 5yrs to know. Also, this article was not pulled from the depths of the net, it was posted to the GSW blog on their website. A blog that in the past (such as with cannabis deliveries) preceded hires in the exact area outlined (and mentioned at the AGM). So the blog is not without precedent in signalling what the company has an interest in. To this end, and as I outlined in my post, I was saying how this may relate to a deal between Amazon and Mercedes, as well as hypothesized the kind of relationships and deals GSW may be moving towards given their hires (AI), and how they may fit into such arrangements. I don't see how any of that is so absurd. As Joel mentioned at the AGM, if you want to know where this company is heading, look at their recent hires and connect the dots.

It's easy to dismiss things by being condescending and offering no real counter arguments. But this is just connecting the dots, not my adorable imagination.

IMO, DYOR.

MJ

Last edited by MaryJane55: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.