GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Thanks for actually posing question to challenge the theory. 1)...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Thanks for actually posing question to challenge the theory.

1) The market does not know this, if they did it would likely be over $1. Like I said in most post this is only my belief about what is happening and how I think the Amazon MSA is being used. Regarding containing information from the public, this is not unusual in business, take for example the new Amazon program, this was not leaked to be public knowledge (both UPS and Fedex has SP falls on the 28th when the program was announced). If it is possible to keep the wider program quiet from the market, there is no reason that the tech aspects would be any different.

2) Regarding milestones, I think it is well worth going and having a read of the Lowdown's recent comments (https://seekingalpha.com/author/the-lowdown/comments), he questions if GSW will have to notify. Personally, I believe this would be triggered during this month (I think internal ecosystem usage was the "pilot" phase - see GSW increased forecast for RnD expenses could indicate there may be significant trial/pilot of some sort this Q) and we would hear about it in the next 4c/early next month.

Again, this is all IMO and everyone should DYOR.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.