HT8 0.00% 0.8¢ harris technology group limited

Amazon Growth = HT8 Growth

1. 3,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Amazon Australia's Annual Revenue has just eclipsed $1Billion. UBS believe that it will reach $4B by 2023. HT8 has been ranked Number 1 seller on Amazon Australia for months and looks determined and set to continue this ranking.

This means that as Amazon Revenues grow, so too will HT8. Amazon Revenue doubled YOY. Interesting to note, that HT8 obviously features on other ECommerce websites such as Ebay, Kogan, Catch, MyDeal. With the trend of shopping switching to online, HT8 is very well positioned to continue its growth.

With Revenues of circa $40M annualised currently, and a Market Cap of about $35M, this is a highly undervalued stock. Patience will be rewarded here. The writing is on the wall.

With Amazon's Revenues forecasted to Quadruple in the next 2 years, HT8's positioning as the Top Seller on Amazon guarantees it's success and growth. Not to mention the partnerships and exposure on Ebay, Kogan, Catch, and MyDeal. Also dont forget it's current B2B Sales on it's website.

Low Risk and High Reward in my opinion. All my opinion and DYOR.
    Last edited by $tockfella: 11/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 335000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 121786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.