IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Brassmad Extract from The Australian review (which I take as a...

1. 636 Posts.
    Brassmad

Extract from The Australian review (which I take as a substantial newspaper)

""IOT Group is selling a drone called ROVA that it says makes taking selfies easy. It was launched this week in Sydney with much razzmatazz. The ASX-listed company engaged high-profile publicity agent Max Markson, fresh from promoting an Arnold Schwarzenegger tour, and actor/model Ruby Rose. It is not a low-key drone takeoff.
    ROVA is manufactured in China by Shenzhen-based AEE Technology and looks a lot like its Sparrow 360 Drone. But IOT Group says it designed ROVA itself. (UPDATE: We have asked IOT Group to clarify their contribution to the design.)""

Both Stevey007 and I were told by AEE that Rova and Sparrow are the SAME (same weight, same apps, same look). I have an email from AEEUSA to that effect mi jan. You claimed in a previous post that Rova is far superior...unless I missed your post of "proof" you have not provided facts why. According to todays Australian newspaper the company has not yet either explained what they "claim"to have designed (I believe the sparrow was on the AEE werbsite BEFORE Iot started talking about Rova, but would need to recheck old posts). Can you please clarify your previous claim why Rova is "far superior"to Sparrow - which AEE advises is only a different brand name. I know others has asled of you repeatly over the last week os so this, so apologies if I missed your resp9onse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.