IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Hi Jim - I also tried to model - but US299 is the GROSS price on...

1. 636 Posts.
    Hi Jim - I also tried to model - but US299 is the GROSS price on Amazon, so what can IOT actually recognise as REV.....may just be the normal accounting shuffle, but if Amazon take title to the product, warehouse and distribute it, , then IOT revenue will be their selling price to Amazon [or to any retailer in the future) (so rev per unit , 200, 225,250? not 299), OR if the amzon margin goes via COGS, there still hasn't been information about unit costs, less the production line setup, economic order quantities for prod and shipping purposes etc. And will all this marketing spend, that's obviously important to know the actual profit margins/NPAT/PBT/PAT etc etc

I think you can only use the retail price for trying to calculate revenue WHERE Iot are the actual seller to the end customer (their website), and not via a retailer who has bought the product wholesale .....which would mean way more than ~80000 units needed to be sold to hit the projected rev number $25m (IF they get into big box retailer s as claimed)

Based on total worldwide drone sales, IMO >80,000 units pre is a big ask in a year (10 months) - based on the drone mkt size analysis and calculations I have been able to find online, especially with the domination of the large players (DJI etc), and the large number of new competitors

Looking forward to the facts (sales and $) speaking for themselves. Next qtryly end of April (so any march cash received for sales will be transparent then)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.