IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Amazon - Its 5th march ding ding, page-37

1. 636 Posts.
    ""I don’t review Australian-designed tech that often, so when I do it’s special. That happened last week with ROVA, a selfie drone designed by ASX-listed IOT Group. It’s manufactured in China but IOT Group says it designed it itself""

Thats From top of the article in AFR. If this is true, then did IOT also design the Sparrow 360 (which looks identical and is the same weight). Both Stevey007 and myself were told by AEE that Sparrow and Rova are the same drone, just different brand names. Brassmad has said the Rova is far superior (but I can't recall seeing any factual info was , just a mention about software being different.)

So how does this make sense? If IOT designed it (rova/sparrow), AEE should be paying them a royalty/license fee for selling into other markets like Europe? And why was the agreement needed for AEE not to sell the Sparrow into the US - if its the same and IOT designed it. And there is a competitor that is very similar looking...so the shape is not revolutionary not the enclosed rotrs etc

If they are are different (just look the same and weigh the same) then what was designed differently by IOT (Rova) and AEE (Sparrow)?? Clear as mud to me

And the review doesn't seem very compelling from my reading of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.