YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Amazon, page-6

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Bit laughable to be honest. Do some more research and it's pretty clear that by far the large majority thinks the chocolate is great... I greatly enjoyed the chocolate and so did my whole family. Could count the negative reviews on one hand.

If the kids are only interested in the chocolate they would be better off buying a large block of whatever magical tasting chocolate they like (please let me know what brand it is, if the Yowie chocolate is so horrible i'd love to try this other supposedly great chocolate).

Either way, the product is mostly about the toy! It's the collectible nature of the toy that will get consumers buying over and over again, I have seen it so many times already - they buy boxes, the kids love them, so they buy more boxes!

If you watch the hundreds of Youtube review videos (I advise you do, there is whole threads full of them - they will greatly improve your narrow sample range) a lot of kids don't even eat the chocolate because they just want to get to the toy.

Anyway, GL with your investment but I don't think your mate represents the general market consensus on the Yowie product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.