3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

@jbone11 Management need to be accountable to the board and the...

1. 4,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    @jbone11 Management need to be accountable to the board and the shareholders to that there is no argument. Ian Olsen, as CEO should have made issues such as the Amazon delay more transparent. The transition from ACR to ARR hasn't been the best executed and still needs to be resolved. The early wins, cash flow challenges and contract assumptions are a learning curve for a small Australian SME (microcap) in a very new technology space is bound to have its ups and downs and I am sure that Management and the board are learning exponentially.

to say they are incompetent or dishonest or anything like that is pure BS and more a reflection of the HC culture than anything sinister in the management team.

personally, I am confident of the next 24 months ( if not 12 months) being a massive turnaround and of course this is yet to be seen.

In any case make your own decisions and if your not happy then *&$iss off and buy something less speculative. you are accountable for your investment (heard that before I am sure).

GLTA and HNY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37666 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 15882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.