ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Well, what an amazing month for isonea. On 22 April it opened at...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Well, what an amazing month for isonea.

On 22 April it opened at .072 having been at that level for months. We all know the story since then ...

With the benefit of watching this past month of trading, including last week's amazing high of .38, drop off to low 20s and the recovery to .27, you've got to wonder where we are going next.

There's still a school of thought that this is all manipuation, but the volume has been quite strong and the buying when it comes (particularly the big chunks when it looks like breaking out) suggests surely that it's being sought by bigger players.

I am sure pattos are setting a tone in supporting the stock and obviously they are vital in ensuring the company gets the fundraising its wants done ahead of US launch, but I do think the real catalyst here was the Michael Thomas presentations around the country which sem to have fell on fertile ground.

Isonea seems to be in the right place at the right time with the right product. Advanatges that I see which could be driving the shareprice are the obvious switch from resources, the short path to market and liklihood of cash flow and the strong US based management that has connections and access to players with deep pockets. Throw in the left field possibility of a takeover from a larger player like resmed and I can see this uptrend consolidating at these levels before a major attack on .50+

thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.