CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Amblygonite and it's economic uses, page-14

1. 1,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Sure. Lithium is lithium is lithium but the process of extraction as you say is different depending on the ore. At this current time the infrastructure and demand is based around brine and spodumene as it is confirmed on a large scale basis. LPD are trying to gain traction by using lepidolite, but from what i understand have only been able to do it on a lab scale.

i believe it is midleading Market standard is spod, by saying ambyglonite is the new spod is downright incorrect. current lithium extraction infrastructure is suited to spod. its all aboutt he spod and brine currently and if it wasn't there would be ALOT more money being pumped into alternative extration methods rather then 1 or 2 asx companies. IMO
    obviously times will change as science gets better- but wont be for a few years atleast.

i agree the graphite play atm is good! and ive said this before they should focus on that, get it producing before spending more money scouring the ground the size of vic and nsw in brazil for subpar lith
    Last edited by Goldies: 03/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.